12 Minute Easy Fajita Peppers with Rice & Beans
If you're looking for a balanced, filling, and healthy plant-based dinner, give these 12-Minute Veggie Fajitas a try! They take less than 15 minutes to prepare and they're so flavorful! Serve them over rice, black beans, salsa, or guacamole for a nutritious dish everyone will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 sliced bell peppers, assorted colors
- ½ cup sliced red or yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional Sides & Toppings
- black beans
- brown or white rice
- sliced avocado
- lime juice
- fresh salsa
- Bring a large skillet with olive oil to medium high heat. Once the oil is warm, add the sliced peppers and onions. They will begin to sizzle. Quickly add the seasonings and use tongs to toss.
- Cook for about 7 minutes (stirring every 2 minutes) until the peppers and onions are browned.
- Serve the peppers immediately with tortillas or rice. Add black beans, avocado, and fresh salsa for a nutritious plant-based meal!
Calories: 74kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 1gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!