Chocolate Powdered Sugar Vegan Donut Holes
These chocolate powdered sugar donut holes are absolutely delicious! They're the perfect family-friendly and kid-friendly vegan and gluten free breakfast, dessert, or sweet treat!
- 1 ⅓ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 5 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond milk, melted vegan butter, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla. The, add the cocoa powder and whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour to the chocolate mixture and mix until just combined. Be careful not to over mix. The batter will be thick!
- Pour the batter into 60 donut hole molds that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool and then toss in the powdered sugar.
Calories: 38kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!