Gluten Free No-Yeast Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
This is a 30 minute, no-yeast version of my famous pumpkin cinnamon rolls. This recipe is vegan, can be made gluten-free, and the result is the perfect batch of golden and buttery pumpkin cinnamon rolls that everyone in your home will love!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Dough
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- 1 tablespoon plain non-dairy yogurt only needed if using gluten-free flour
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Filling
- ¼ cup softened vegan butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 oz softened vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon softened vegan butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
No-Yeast Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Dough
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease a round baking dish with non-stick spray
- Mix the almond milk, melted vegan butter, and baking powder together. Then, add the regular or gluten free flour until a thick dough forms. Add the non-dairy yogurt if you used gluten free flour and use your hands it work it evenly into the dough.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll it into a ⅓ inch thick slab.
No-Yeast Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Filling
- Spread the dough with the melted vegan butter, then pumpkin puree, and then sprinkle the top with sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Use your hands to roll the slab of dough into a log. Cut the log into 8-9 pinwheels (about 2 inches thick) and place them into the round baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Option to broil for 1-2 minutes at the end to give them more color. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 2 minutes.
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- Use a hand whisk or electric hand mixer to mix the powdered sugar, vegan cream cheese, and soft vegan butter together to make the frosting. You may need to add 1 tablespoon of almond milk to thin out the frosting.
- Allow the pumpkin cinnamon rolls to cool for two minutes and drizzle them with the vegan cream cheese frosting. Serve warm.
Q: Can this recipe be made with any non-dairy milk? A: Yes, you can use any non-dairy milk in this recipe, but my preference is unsweetened oat or almond milk. If you're not dairy-free, you may also use regular cow's milk. Q: What can I use in place of the vegan butter in this recipe? A: I'd recommend using any vegan or regular butter (if you're not vegan) in this recipe. You may also use melted coconut oil for a healthier alternative. Q: Do I have to make this recipe with gluten free flour? A: Nope! You may use regular all-purpose flour if you are not gluten-free!
Serving: 1frosted rollCalories: 344kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 4gFat: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I am allergic to yeast. Thank you for making the recipe yeast-free!! <3
Aww I am so happy to hear you will be able to enjoy this recipe!!
Think I can use almond flour or coconut flour instead?
Hi Jenni, for these you will need to use regular or gluten free all purpose flour!