Oatmeal Vegan Banana Bread
This family friendly vegan banana bread is delicious, low calorie, moist, and fluffy! It's so easy to make and bakes up in less than an hour!
- 3 medium mashed overripe bananas
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup quick oats or blended old fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix together the mashed bananas, butter, maple syrup, almond or oat milk, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Then, mix in the oats and the flour until smooth. Don't over mix!
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5 loaf pan and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes until golden brown on top. Check it with a tooth pick to make sure it's done!
Serving: 1gCalories: 194kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 3gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!