Simple Mills Almond Flour Brownie Cookies
Chewy, moist, and super chocolatey! These vegan and gluten free brownie cookies are too good to be true! They're made with Simple Mills Almond Flour Brownie Mix and are a perfect quick fix for your chocolate craving.
- 1 mashed overripe banana
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box of Simple Mills Almond Flour Brownie Mix
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the mashed banana, almond milk, melted butter, baking powder, and vanilla. Then, mix in the Simple Mills brownie mix.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough and use your hands to roll the dough into balls. Place them onto the baking sheet. You should have about 18-20 balls
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!