10 Minute Wild Rice & Black Bean Salad
This wild rice black bean salad is a quick, easy, and healthy meal. Serve as is, with tortilla chips, over a bed of greens, or as a filling in tacos.
Wild Rice & Black Bean Salad
- 2 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- ½ tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Easy Wild Rice & Black Bean Salad
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wild rice, black beans, bell peppers, pico de gallo, corn, green onion, and cilantro together. Then, dress with the olive oil, lime/lemon juice, agave/maple syrup, cumin, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper and enjoy on its own (warm or cool).
- This wild rice black bean salad also goes great topped over a bed of lettuce or greens, served with avocado or guac. It makes for a great topping on tortilla chips or a filling for tacos.
Serving: 1gCalories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 9gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!