This 2-Ingredient Maple Butter is the perfect versatile spread for any of your favorite breads, pancakes, waffles, baked goods, and more! If you love honey butter, this vegan-friendly version is a must try! Everyone in your home will love it!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Quick & Easy: You can have amazing, spreadable maple butter (or honey butter) ready in just a few minutes. There is an option to skip the chill time with this recipe, unlike most. You can just prepare the maple butter, and then spread it onto any of your favorite regular, gluten-free, or vegan breads, pancakes, biscuits, and more!
- Versatile: You can prepre this vegan maple butter in advance and refrigerate to have on hand for when you need it. Or, you can make it just before ready to serve. You can spread it, or melt it for a delicous maple butter drizzle.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Friendly: The most important thing about this maple butter is that, unlike honey butter, it is vegan. And, thanks to our sponsor, Schar Gluten Free bread, you can also enjoy it on gluten-free toast!
- Mixing Bowl
Butter: Depending on your dietary needs, you can use either regular butter or vegan butter in this maple butter recipe. The key is to pick one that softens and spreads easily. I used Country Crock Plant-Butter in this recipe.
Maple Syrup or Honey: As someone who aims to minimize animal products in my diet, I opt for maple syrup in this recipe. It gives it a dark, sweet, delicious flavor. I find it delicious on pancakes and toast. If you're not plant-based or don't mind consuming honey - feel free to use honey in place of the maple syrup in this recipe. Honey Butter also pairs well with cornbread and on biscuits.
How to Make This Recipe
To make maple butter, you just need a medium mixing bowl, a spoon for mixing, and a knife for spreading. Here's the simple process:
Allow The Butter To Soften: Set the regular or nondairy butter on the countertop and allow it to soften so it is easy to combine with the maple syrup or honey.
Drizzle The Honey or Maple Syrup: Drizzle the honey or maple syrup over the softened butter.
Mix Until Creamy: Use your spoon or a fork to mix the maple syrup or honey and the butter together until smooth and creamy.
How To Store
Refrigerate: You may use the vegan maple butter immediately or store for future use. It will last up to 7 days in your refrigerator. Simple store in an airtight reusable container or wrap in plastic wrap.
What To Serve Maple Butter On
Buttery One-Bowl Vegan Cornbread Drizzled with Maple Syrup
The Best Vegan Banana Pancakes
6-Ingredient Vegan French Toast - Dairy Free & No Eggs
2-Ingredient Maple Butter
Vegan Maple Butter
- 1 cup regular or vegan butter about a cup
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or honey
Vegan Maple Butter
- Allow the regular or vegan butter to soften for about 30 minutes. Then, add the maple sryup and use a spoon to mix until creamy.
- Use immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply