4 Ingredient Strawberry Oatmeal Crumble
This vegan strawberry oatmeal crumble is as simple as it is delicious. Bake it in 30 minutes for a yummy, easy, and healthy vegan dessert!
- 4 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 ½ cup quick oats
- ⅓ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the quick oats, melted butter, and sugar until a crumble forms. If using coconut sugar - substitute 1:1 ratio. If using monk fruit sweetener with zero calories, I recommend starting with 3 or 4 tablespoon as monk fruit is more sweet than sugar.
- Pour the strawberries into a 9x11 casserole dish and top them with the oatmeal crumble. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 3gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!