30-Minute Vegan Cinnamon Rolls (No Yeast)
Buttery, golden, filled with cinnamon sugar and drizzled with homemade vegan cream cheese frosting! These easy vegan cinnamon rolls only use a handful of ingredients and can be made in 30 minutes. You can make these cinnamon rolls vegan, gluten free, and without yeast (as opposed to a classic cinnamon roll)! Everyone in your home will love them and no one will believe they're plant-based!
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Dough (no yeast)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon non dairy yogurt
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Filling
- ¼ cup softened vegan butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
Vegan Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 oz vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon softened vegan butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
Classic Vegan Cinnamon Rolls (with yeast)
- Click Here for Classic Vegan & Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Recipe (with yeast)
Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Mix the almond milk, melted vegan butter, and baking powder together. Then, mix in the flour until a thick dough forms.
- If using gluten free flour, scoop 2 tablespoon of non dairy yogurt into the dough and use your hands to work it into the dough. This step will make the gluten free dough more elastic and hold together better while rolling. If using regular flour, this step isn't necessary.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface and sprinkle the top with more flour. Use a floured rolling pin to roll the dough into a ¼ inch thick slab. Spread with softened vegan butter, sprinkle with sugar, and cinnamon.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log. Slice the log into 10-12 pinwheels and place them into a greased round dish. Bake the cinnamon rolls for about 20 minutes. Option to broil for 1-2 minutes at the end to give them more color.
- While the rolls are baking, you may use an electric hand mixer to mix the vegan cream cheese, softened butter, and powdered sugar to make the icing. Allow the rolls to cool before frosting. Enjoy!
Serving: 1gCalories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 2gFat: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!